Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Davis Wedding {Utah Wedding Photographer}

This wedding was at the beautiful Idaho Falls LDS Temple. It's the first time that I've traveled out of state to photograph a wedding! Truth be told, I'd do it again in a heart beat for these two :) they are dear friends and I'm so glad that I had the opportunity to also photograph their engagements and Laramie's bridals.

My husband and boys came with me on this trip and so of course my boys got in on the pictures and my hubby and my oldest son actually helped me with a few ideas that I had :)

The Idaho Falls Temple and it's surrounding gardens are just beautiful, I think we captured it all perfectly!


Melvin's son and my boys had so much fun together. we just had to get some shots of their silliness!

No comments:

Post a Comment