Tuesday, January 21, 2014

J Family {Utah Family Photographer}

Every so often things don't go according to plan. I did some research in advance for this session and thought we had the perfect spot picked out for family pictures. Imagine my dismay when I pulled up to said location only to see that an entire carnival had been erected in the very spot and there were hundreds of people milling about. Apparently I hadn't calculated in the fact that the Latin Festive would be going on that very weekend!!!

Luckily I've known this amazing family for years  and they are super easy going. I've been fortunate enough to photograph them before and they basically put all their trust in me when I said "don't worry, there's a perfect spot just around the corner!"

Luckily I wasn't fibbing and the graffiti wall turned out to coordinate just perfectly with all the colors they were wearing!!


No comments:

Post a Comment